Friday 31 October 2014

Stamping Gradient Roses

I felt inspired to try a gradient stamp.  I've been wanting to try a gradient stamp ever since I saw Oooh, Shinies! post.


I've tried to recreate this using the following ingredients:

 - Base Coat: Orly Bonder
 - Base Colour: OPI My Very First Knockwurst
 - Stamp Colour: OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest + China Glaze Peotic
 - Stamp Image: MoYou Tourist Collection 07
 - Top Coat: Posh é


Keeping it short and sweet.
Thanks for stopping by and if you're not subscribed to Oooh, Shinies! What are you waiting for?

xx Karen

3 comments:

nailsbyedyta said...

very beautiful and delicate mani :)

Unknown said...

Thank You Fife. You've got a lovely blog too.

Unknown said...

hi ... loved your blog ... many successes ... can you follow me on my blogger http://jucy-decor.blogspot.pt/
already . now can you make a video showing its collection of nail polish ... thanks

Post a Comment