Sunday 8 November 2015

Tiger Stripes

Recently I brought some Born Pretty round plates to bring my collection up to date.  And as soon as I saw this image on plate BP-16, I just knew what kind of design I wanted to create. Love it when an image just jumps out at you.


I started with a white base OPI Alpine snow.  Then created a trio-colour vertical stripe gradient.  From the middle outwards started with OPI Alpine Snow, then OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? and OPI On the Same Paige. I used Born Pretty Stamping Plate BP-16 with Konad Black and topped it off with Poshé top coat.




I don't think i'm alone here when I say that I love cats, and that includes the big cats too.  
At home we have two Burmese boys who keep us very busy, who I love to bits. 
Meet Loui and Chester.


0 comments:

Post a Comment