Tuesday 8 May 2012

Warm Autumn Gradent Mani with Feather Stamps

This look seems to be coming back into popularity at the moment, the Gradient Manicure.  And the best part it's actually really easy and hard to stuff it up! Honestly this was my first attempt at a gradient manicure and as you can see for yourself, it still worked out first time.

I did this mani a while ago, but seeing as i haven't got a video to post up I can only show you in pictures.  Sorry guys, I really want to get into video tutorials, and hopefully I'll recreate another gradient soon and upload a Video Tute.

Here are the pictures of the Gradient affect on it's own.
I used 2 coats of OPI San-Tan-Tonio as the base colour, then using a makeup sponge, dabbed on a gradient starting from one corner and working out diagonally with OPI's You Don't Know Jacques.


The next day I added my finishing touches using Bundle Monster Image Plates BM15 & BM214


Of course apply Top Coat to seal and protect your manicure.  I used OPI Top Coat and OPI Natural Base Coat to begin with.

Thanks for looking, hope you like this manicure and try it yourself (",)

xx Karen 

0 comments:

Post a Comment