Sunday 26 July 2015

Purple French with Water Decal

Hello Lovelies

My nails were starting to get to a really nice long length (and all intact!) so I took advantage of this rare occurrence and rounded them off some more, more than my usual sqaoval shape and tried more of an oval shape. 

From here, I had the best intententions of creating a "dramatic" french tip, however in the end it still looked like an ordinary french tip to me LOL.   

I finished off the look with pretty pink flower water decals which I purchased online at KKCentreHk (link below).





Source: kkcenterhk

Ingredients Used:
  • Base Coat1 - Orly Bonder
  • Base Coat2 - OPI Ridge Filler
  • Colour - OPI You're Such A Budapest
  • Colour - OPI Care To Danse?
  • Water Decal - N.Nail Pink Flower Water Decal [NNAIL-WDSY1100]
  • Top Coat - Poshé


Thanks for having a look, come back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment