Tuesday 12 June 2012

Summer Challenge Day 11 - Pink + Blue

I was sitting down and pumping these out the other night and was so delighted to be back on track again.  I can't believe how much fun I'm having from doing this challenge (can you tell it's my first).  Perhaps the further down the challenge I get, might curb my enthusiasm, but right now at this instant I'm loving it.

So much that I got a bit carried away with this one.  Did one design and thought I can do something more.  I should have stuck to the first design and left it at that :P

The first design with hand painted French Tips:


On now for the second attempt, I thought I'd try a sponge gradient. Didn't quiet work out the way I planned ...



Colours I used were: OPI's No Room For The Blues, Kiss Me On The Tulips and My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the base of the sponging.


Next...

 See you next time

xx Karen





0 comments:

Post a Comment