Wednesday 13 June 2012

Summer Challenge Day 12 - Hot Hot Hot Combo

Hi Everyone,

Hope you having a great day and enjoying this challenge as much as me.  I was actually looking forward to this one.  Saw this in the list and instantly knew what I wanted to do.  It had to have flames I thought, and colours of a hot summer.  Summers are generally so hot here in Australia it burns, literally. I don't remember a summer I haven't got sunburnt yet.


Colours I used for this design were Sally Hansen Yellow Kitten (2 coats), OPI's A Roll In The Hague and Revlon Red.  The Image was using Bundle Monster Image Plate BM12 and using Konad Stamping Black Polish.  I always use OPI Base Coat (Nail Envy Matte) and OPI Top Coat.



After my last attempt of a three tone gradient, I needed to improve my technique, think I did something right this time around.


Next time...

Hope you like and looking forward to seeing your designs.

xx Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment